Two of the yachting industry’s largest shows are in September – just a little more than a month away.
The Monaco Yacht Show and The Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes are where yacht enthusiasts come to see the world’s most luxurious, high-end and expensive yachts.
- See some of the world’s most luxurious and technologically advanced yachts
- Step aboard exhibiting superyachts
- Attend social events with industry insiders
- Meet representatives of yachting related service companies
- Discover and engage with the latest industry products
Monaco Yacht Show: The Monaco Yacht Show allows first rate access to some of the most luxurious of large ships. The 2011 show will features a selection of 100 super and megayachts, from 80 feet to over over 300 feet.
- September 21 – 24, 2011
- Average of yachts on display: over 144 feet in length
- All of the world’s largest and most respected yacht builders will be in attendance
- Visit 500 exhibitors
The Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes: Set among two ports along the the French Riviera, the Cannes Yacht Show will feature industry standard boats, vendors, exhibitors and a healthy crowd of yacht enthusiasts. This is your chance to see the superyachts that are featured in industry magazines and websites.
- September 6 – 11, 2011
- The show spans two ports – Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto
- See 500 boats displayed in water and on land at the 2 sites
- Visit 400 exhibitors