The International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference is now 2 months away, beginning with pre-conference workshops on October 16.
The IBEX trade show – North America’s largest marine trade event – supports interaction and communication between businesses and individuals involved in the greater marine industry.
Packed with workshops, seminars and special events this is an event not to be missed. And like most industry trade shows, the event is a perfect place for new introductions and networking opportunities.
Per the IBEX website, those who should attend include:
- Professional boat builders (powerboat, sailboat, and yachts) / all materials.
- Boat/yacht repair & maintenance yard owners and staff
- Yacht designers, naval architects, engineers
- Purchasing agents, sourcing & any staff who specifies purchases
- Government & military engineers
- Marine accessory manufacturers
- Marine wholesalers & distributors
- Marine dealer, or retailer
- Marine manufacturer representatives
- Marine surveyors
- Marine consultants
- Marine academics
- Marine associations
- Marina/storage owners & operators
- Fabricators, laminators
- Yacht captains, engineers, owners
- Marine press, both trade and consumer
The Ibex event will be held in Louisville, Kentucky from October 17 – 19, 2011.