The Monaco Yacht Show is now just one month away. One of the yachting industry’s largest shows, its where yacht enthusiasts come to see the world’s most luxurious, high-end and expensive yachts.
The show is open to professionals in the boating and luxury industries, members of the media and the general public making them a unique opportunity to:
- See some of the world’s most luxurious and technologically advanced yachts
- Step aboard exhibiting superyachts
- Attend social events with industry insiders
- Meet representatives of yachting related service companies
- Discover and engage with the latest industry products
Monaco Yacht Show: The Monaco Yacht Show allows first rate access to some of the most luxurious of large ships. The 2011 show will features a selection of 100 super and megayachts, from 80 feet to over over 300 feet.
- September 21 – 24, 2011
- Average of yachts on display: over 144 feet in length
- All of the world’s largest and most respected yacht builders will be in attendance
- Visit 500 exhibitors
To get a sense of what the event is really like, see the video below from RivieraLife.tv