The Pacific Marine Expo 2011 starts tomorrow, Nov. 17 and runs through Nov. 19.
The Expo is being held in Seattle, Washington and is billed as ‘the largest commercial marine trade show on the West Coast’.
From the Pacific Marine Expo website:
The Pacific Marine Expo is the largest commercial marine trade show on the West Coast. Serving all aspects of the market, including commercial vessels owners, commercial fishermen, boat builders and seafood processors, this annual event covers it all. If you make your living on the water, or provide services to those who do, this is your show.
The website outlines why the show is the Total Boat Solution. Attendees will include buyers and suppliers including:
- Commercial vessel owners and operators
- Passenger vessel owners and operators
- Charter boat owners and operators
- Shipyards, commercial boatbuilders and recreational boatbuilders
- Commercial fishermen
- Seafood processors
- Engineers and architects
- Captains, operators and owners of pleasure yachts
- Equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Port authorities and port engineers
- Marina operators
- Marine surveyors
- Military buyers and government officials
- Others affiliated with the marine industry
Are you headed to Seattle? If so, drop us a line and let us know what you expect to take away from the expo.