2011 has been a remarkable year!
As the year comes to a close, Boksa Marine Design is thankful for the relationships we’ve forged with our existing clients – and with our new partners.
Our commitment to engineering and design excellence has served our clients well – and their progress has been outstanding.
We would like to share some of our notable achievements from the last twelve months.
Yacht Design & Engineering
- Worked on the design and development of the CS 85’ Expedition Yacht with Custom Steel Boats
Commercial Marine Design & Engineering
- Teamed with Kona Catamaran to develop the KonaCat 85′ Passenger Catamaran
- Through a project with the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Maritime Administration Agency (MARAD), Boksa Marine Design is providing ongoing engineering services to the Maine Maritime Academy
- Joined with Hann Powerboats to develop a new 25M Fast Patrol Craft
- Designed workhorse boat with Workskiff
- On of six designers included in the Q8 2011 Design Debate regarding ‘Online Presence and Social Media’ with Superyacht Design Magazine
- Released new website in 2011, www.boksamarinedesign.com
- Nominated for the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s ‘Up and Comers’ Award
- Exhibited at the 2011 International Workboat Show
- Exhibited at the 2011 International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference (IBEX Show)
At Boksa Marine Design, our goal is to help our clients by providing practical and economic solutions. Whether you’re an owner, builder or commercial firm, we can provide the design and engineering services you need to make your next project a success!
We hope you enjoy the remainder of this year and we look forward to a productive 2012.