The Asia Pacific Maritime TradeShow 2012 opens in Singapore in 2 months; March 14 – 16.
Billed as the region’s premier maritime event, Asia Pacific Maritime is a ‘must exhibit’ and ‘must attend’ for the maritime industry – especially those able to reach Singapore.
Per the Asia Pacific Maritime website, the show “offers opportunities to interact, network and explore collaborative opportunities while getting updated with the latest emerging trends in the maritime trade…it is the one-stop market for the region’s maritime community, showcasing the latest in marine engineering and port technology. APM will be featuring shipbuilding & marine, workboat and offshore segments.”
The show offers an opportunity to get in front of key players within the greater Asian market – industry leaders from China and Japan, as well as India, Thailand and Singapore. Builders, shipyards and owners will all have representatives on site.
The website lists those who should attend and exhibit:
- Ship & Boat Owners
- Ship Managers
- Ship Builders & Repairers
- Boat Builders & Repairs
- Cargo & Container Terminal Operators
- Classification Societies
- Ship Registrars
- Boat, Tug, Ferry, Offshore Supply Vessel Operators
- Legal Professionals
- Distributors & Agents
- Freight Forwarders
- Government Agencies
- Navy & Police Coast Guards
- Marine & Naval Architects & Designers
- Offshore Suppliers & Services
- Port and Maritime Agents
- Port Managers / Terminal Operators
- Public Administrators
- Ship & Boat Chandlers
- Ship Operators
- Shipping Agents and Brokers
- Shipping Lines
- Maritime Crewing / Manning / Recruitment Agents
- Other Maritime Organisations
You can connect to the show on Linked In.