Tampa, Florida, Nov. 17, 2014
Boksa Marine Design, a leading naval architecture and marine engineering firm for luxury, recreational and commercial vessels, has announced the launch of its new website.
The new website features a clean, minimalist approach intended to showcase the company’s design and engineering projects and to provide visitors to the site simple navigation and usability.
“What we’ve found over the years is that, first and foremost, visitors to the website want to see the boats we’ve designed and the projects we’ve been a part of. And whether they were familiar with our services or not, we wanted to make it as easy as possible to find what they were looking for,” said Nick Boksa, president of Boksa Marine Design.
The new website launched, November 10, 2014 and is located at the same address: http://boksamarinedesign.com/.
“Our simplified site navigation makes it quick and easy for visitors to view our projects and services through the Portfolio, a Current Projects page and through our Blog which has been active since early 2011,” said Boksa.
Website features include:
– Updated Portfolio showcases a variety of projects, from commercial marine design to custom yacht design giving visitors a look at the depth of Boksa Marine Design services. The Portfolio also fosters interaction and contains social sharing features.
– News and Media provides information for upcoming events, tradeshows and company news.
– Current Projects gives visitors an inside look at the projects the company is involved with.
– Quick Access to Social Media gives visitors more ways to connect and communicate with the firm in ways that may be more convenient for them.
– Mobile Website allows people to access the website wherever and whenever it’s convenient for them.
About Boksa Marine Design, Inc.
Established in 2003, Boksa Marine Design is an independent design and engineering firm specializing in naval architecture, marine engineering, production engineering and consulting. Located near Tampa Florida, the company works with clients all over the world including owners, operators, builders and shipyards.