Our Ballast Water Systems – Design and Engineering Solutions
United States Coast Guard and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations now require all marine vessels discharging ballast water to comply with approved ballast water treatments systems.
Boksa Marine Design Services
As vessel owners and operators look to meet the required guidelines, they will need an engineering partner to help design and develop a solution for their specific vessel or fleet of vessels. Boksa Marine Design can manage the engineering and design of ballast water management systems (BWMS), development of new systems or the refitting / retro-fitting of existing systems.
Our firm can manage these projects for all commercial vessels, military and government vessels and larger luxury and performance yachts.
- Consult and advise on new ballast water management system installations
- Consult and advise on retrofit and re-engineering of current ballast water management systems
- Develop and initiate engineering plans for system installations
- Work with your organization to have those installation plans approved
- Guide the purchase of new or re-engineered technology / systems
- Work with installation teams and operators to finalize the project
For more information regarding Ballast Water Systems Management, please visit these resources:
United States Coast Guard
Ballast Water Discharge Standard – read more here
To learn more about our Ballast Water Management and Engineering Solutions and to help your organization meet USCG and IMO ballast water treatment regulations, please contact Boksa Marine Design at 813-654-9800.